Thursday, January 6, 2022

I'm back bitches

“When a women wants a cup of tea, usually she has to make it for herself, and forthe others around her. There is no better taste than a cup of tea someone has made for you.” 

I know, I know. It's been too long. I will say, my love for reading hasn't gone. So here I am and it's my goal this year to document and review all the books I've read 💓

I can't possibly go back through all the books for 3+ years but there were some great ones and some bad ones.

Currently reading, 'A single thread' by Tracy Chevalier. I've loved so many of her books including 'Virgin Blue' and 'Girl with a Pearl Earring'. So far, I'm on the fence. It has definitely been slow. I have always loved, loved historical fiction so I'm holding out hope!

I've also bought quite a few new reads I'm excited about this month so stay tuned!


No comments: