Monday, April 1, 2019

March Wrap up

Books read in March:

The Royal We
Girls in the Garden
The Color of Lies

It's definitely been a struggle this month - only 3 books read! Both The Royal We and The Color of Lie's were difficult to get through - it honestly became a chore to pick up both every night. Girls in the Garden was a great read and I'm looking forward to reading more of Lisa Jewell's novels.

Currently reading - The Spring Girls by Anna Todd

I just began reading The Spring Girls so don't have much of an opinion to give but so far I'm loving the plot and the writing style of Anna Todd.

Watching - Buddy vs Duff, Castle Rock

I watched a little bit of everything in March but I have to say, my favorite is definitely Castle Rock. Absolutely love the storyline that keeps you constantly guessing. On a side note, Celtics were hard to watch. Let's hope they're not a first round exit in the playoffs.

Eating 

What can I say here? As usual, a total fail. I'm hoping April I'll finally get off my ass and get things done.

Next Month

Hoping to read more books this month. For some reason, March didn't do it for me (aside from Girls in the Garden). I feel like lately it's been a fight to find something I enjoy. Out of everything in April, I'm super excited that Game of Thrones is coming back! Best.show.ever. Have a lot of things to complete and accomplish in my personal life as well. Let's hope April is better than March was.

No comments: