Saturday, February 6, 2010

JANUARY WRAP UP

Books read in January: 10

Dead Until Dark
Living Dead in Dallas
Club Dead
Dead to the World
Dead as a Doornail
Definitely Dead
The Notebook
Everlasting
The Choice
Body Surfing

Pick of the month : Dead to the World - Charlaine Harris
Okay, so first of all, I love, love, LOVE the Sookie Stackhouse series! I have actually read the whole series before, but since receiving the box set for Xmas, I decided to re-read them all. A bit obsessive, I know, but I'm sort of..... addicted to vampires (especially 6'5" viking vampires named Eric Northman, but that's beside the point), I'm working on it, okay? Dead to the World is the 4th book in the series and possibly my favorite as well. It revolves around Eric getting amnesia and having no memory of himself or his life. Sookie takes him in and inevitably, chaos ensues including a witch war, a kidnapping, a murder and a VERY hot romance. Seriously, amazing! If you haven't read the Sookie Stackhouse series yet I highly recommend you go out right NOW & pick yourself up a copy of Dead Until Dark - you will not regret it!

No comments: