Thursday, February 28, 2019

February wrap up

Books read in February:

Erotic Stories for Punjabi Widows
Daughters of the Lake
Crazy Rich Asians
Then She Was Gone

I didn't get as much reading done as I would have liked this month. I feel like Crazy Rich Asians took forever for me to get through. With that said, Daughters of the Lake, is definitely my pick for this month. I absolutely loved this book from start to finish and couldn't put it down.

Currently reading - The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan

Just like Crazy Rich Asians, this book is super long (500+pages). Though I've just started the story, I have a feeling this one will be a struggle to get through. Let's hope I'm wrong.

Watching - Top Chef, Pimple Popper, 600lb life

Of course, the Superbowl was in February and it couldn't have gone any better. Go Patriots!! I've also watched the Celtics throughout this month.. hoping they go on a great run the rest of the season. Weekly shows I've been addicted to include, Top Chef, Pimple Popper, and 600lb life. Definitely guilty pleasures. It's been awhile since I've watched Top Chef - fell off previous seasons - and I'm so glad I took the time to watch this season, I've been truly enjoying it.

Eating 

My diet in February was not great, to say the least. I was all over the place, and did not stick to 1500 calories (or working out regularly). Too much take out, too much sweets, too much everything. Yikes.

Next Month

I plan on reading a ton of thriller novels next month, as it's truly what I enjoy the most. I'm looking forward to reading "The Girls in the Garden" by Lisa Jewell. As for TV/movies, I definitely plan on watching the Celtics and American Idol in March. I'm also excited for the movie "Us" to be released - I loved "Get Out" and hope this one lives up to the hype. March is the month I will be getting back on track with my diet and workout routines - I need to get this done! Here's to a great month 👊💓

No comments: