Friday, April 2, 2010

MARCH WRAP UP

Okay, so first of all this has been an abysmal month as far as reading goes. I'm not really one to read 20+ in a month as it is, but I do like to get to about 8-10 in a month. Not 5. Which unfortunately, is the number of books I've read this March. Honestly, I'm not worrying about it (although, this will probably effect my 100+ reading challenge). Reading is my favorite pastime, hobby, etc. The last thing I want is for it to become a chore.. another minute task that I HAVE to attend to everyday. So however many books I've read this month, I'm happy. Sort of...

Books Read in March : 5

A Wedding in December - Anita Shreve
Mansfield Park - Jane Austen
Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood - Rebecca Wells
I Capture the Castle - Dodie Smith
The Lace Reader - Brunonia Barry

PICK OF THE MONTH
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith



Honestly... I have no words. I will only say that this book is fantastic. And if you have not had the chance to read this amazing piece of literature (because like me, you have been living under a rock) you HAVE to go out and pick it up right now. Brilliant.

No comments: